"1. You do not have responsibility for who you were yesterday.
2. Everything in my mind is black and white, and there are only a few people I see in colors. I love those people.
3. You are so used to be treated bad that when somebody treats you good, you get so goddamn terrified. Sometimes scary is good.
4. He did not broke you. Nobody breaks you.
5. I will take care of you when you go mad.
6. I love honesty. I crave it. I am consumed by it.
7. Love is not about throwing up butterflies.
8. If a boy does not love your muchness, then leave.
9. Sometimes I like going against myself to feel the world’s trouble on my skin.
10. Nobody in this world can own me."
— Poetry From My Best Friend’s Mouth by Royla Asghar (via poems-of-madness)
get out of my head
Burned my tongue on a piece of pizza and I think that it’s a very strong metaphor that sometimes the things you love most will hurt you.
#ironic #banat #patama #pizza
"Don’t let your fear of being alone trick you into thinking that you’re in love."
— (via thoseconstellations)
I would love to hold your hand while we travel around the new town.
#life #photography #love #blackandwhite #travel #banat #patama
She wants to say I love you too
but keeps it to goodnight.
Because love will mean some falling
and she’s afraid of heights.